Friday, February 22, 2008

Overvalued or Undervalued?

The Power of Whimsy
By PHYLLIS KORKKI
Published: February 17, 2008

By one rough estimate, Sandra Boynton has sold around a half-billion cards, which may make her one of the best-selling card creators of all time.

Within the first four paragraphs these words leapt off the page:

“I don’t do things differently to be different; I do what works for me,” she says. “To me, the commodity that we consistently overvalue is money, and what we undervalue is our precious and irreplaceable time. Though, of course, to the extent that money can save you time or make it easier to accomplish things, it’s a wonderful thing.”

And once again, I was reminded why people keep coming to Jonathan Smith & Co. Click here to read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input matters to us, we'd love to hear from you.